Idea for Network JC

JCW! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

(inside joke folks, DON'T ASK!)

Looks like we're going to have to put together a posse seeing how Em's stealing all the significant others.

I'm sure we can find some trouble. Or try to.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And maybe one of them will even do my laundry for me so that I don't have to stay up so late! Arrrggggggggh!

Hey, I do not mind to have small gathering at MI. John and I probably meet each other at person, but never know either of us are members of JC. Kristie & Doug, you two are welcome to my house any time. I think ACA, ASA & Comair do fly into AZO. I lived really close to airport.

adreamer

[ QUOTE ]
Looks like we're going to have to put together a posse seeing how Em's stealing all the significant others.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's because she's flirty and portable. Collect 'em all!

Way to compliment your girl, there, buddy! "Yeah, I've been drinking, but she's really cute!" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

hey shorty - you forgot your graemlin!! wanna borrow mine? -> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And the network JC soap opera continues!

Who will make it? Who won't? Will [fill in username] and [fill in username] get in a fight? Will there be a break up, hook up, or something in between?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Smilecrunch.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif

Here's a thought, folks. How bout a tour of the Vegas airport's non-public areas next time? I MIGHT, and I emphasize that word, be able to arrange that for the folks who get in on Friday.

Can't we just call him "Hasselhoff", have a hearty laugh and then let bygones be bygones? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

No way man, this is just startin' to get good!

Hey wait a second...I'm stuck in the middle of this one...

heh, nothing, had a Labatt-induced posting last night without fully editing out my post (I had gone on some rant about how Emily was cute and stuff, you know, like drunk guys do). I neglected to remove all of it though, so you got the post that JD saw ("Emily's cute, but I've been drinking"). It was really more like a paragraph of mussing about Emily being cute originally, but I figured it was over the top so I ended up just cutting it down to "Emily's cute." Didn't even realize what got posted until JD said something, though.

[ QUOTE ]
Here's a thought, folks. How bout a tour of the Vegas airport's non-public areas next time? I MIGHT, and I emphasize that word, be able to arrange that for the folks who get in on Friday.

[/ QUOTE ] whatcha mean non-public areas? like ATC or the ET section of the airport? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
heh, nothing, had a Labatt-induced posting last night without fully editing out my post (I had gone on some rant about how Emily was cute and stuff, you know, like drunk guys do). I neglected to remove all of it though, so you got the post that JD saw ("Emily's cute, but I've been drinking"). It was really more like a paragraph of mussing about Emily being cute originally, but I figured it was over the top so I ended up just cutting it down to "Emily's cute." Didn't even realize what got posted until JD said something, though.

[/ QUOTE ]aaaahhhhhh.....I think we've all been there and done that.. you know, the whole stick foot in mouth episode.

one good thing tho - at least you were talking good about her and not talking smack like some drunkies would do! that'll teach you to spill guts in beer! haha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
whatcha mean non-public areas? like ATC or the ET section of the airport? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yuppers. Someone here at work suggested I try to get a hold of the airport manager to say hi when I was there, then said, wait a minute, you're there to have fun, forget it. But then they said, hey, you might be able to get a tour of the non-public places if you ask her.

So I will for 2005!

I don't know about LAS, though. It seemed at the end of every hall in every section of every concourse, it was like this: Taco Bell on the right, gift shop on the left (maybe Starbucks next to it), and a big cirular area with slot machines in the middle, straight ahead. And all the windows were sorta mirrored so I couldn't see the planes! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif *growl*

Hmm, but offer me a tour of any airport's non-public places, and I'm in.

I'd be game for a chicago or milwaukee event, but right now it seems like im the only one in those areas..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Back