How Many Gump Checks?

If, perhaps, it was directed at you, rather than me would you maybe have felt differently? I stand by what I said. Simply asking for a clarification would be better than typing things that even sound offensive to yourself, don't you think?

Next time you're accused of flying like a private pilot when you aren't one, nor do you actually fly like one, it's probably not going to matter to you how inoffensive someone was trying to be. It still sounds like the question might simply have been better put as: "Hey Razor, do lower the gear on your first GUMPs check? I don't do it quite that way and was just trying to clarify."

No need to even try to apologize for sounding cocky or condescending or offensive.

Make sense?

Carolyn

[ QUOTE ]
If, perhaps, it was directed at you, rather than me would you maybe have felt differently? I stand by what I said. Simply asking for a clarification would be better than typing things that even sound offensive to yourself, don't you think?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope

Also, don't you think it would be easier for you to just reply "I don't drop the gear at the 10 mile gumps check, I just do mixture and gas" than to bite his head off?

Its funny cuz, everytime my old CFI used to hear a chick on Southwest or United, he'd be like, "1000 hours TT and 100ME time? Sure welcome to United!" I'd of course laugh my butt off, but I think the stereotype is a little exaggerated.

Back