Honolulu Cargo Startup?

Can you tell me what company this is? Is it Air evacuation? Just curious. Thanks. Russ
It is medevac and the mins are not a cpl multi like most king air FO's. Even though that's so so so much more than you need to be a King air FO.

Shorts gear does go up, the nose 100% and the mains go up but not all the way. It does have a tiller, and 2 crew, the FO is needed to turn the A/C on. But if you get a broom stick, you can do it without the FO. She may be ugly, but find a better plane to fly boxes. Nothing works better then a box to carry boxes.

Shorts gear does go up, the nose 100% and the mains go up but not all the way. It does have a tiller, and 2 crew, the FO is needed to turn the A/C on. But if you get a broom stick, you can do it without the FO. She may be ugly, but find a better plane to fly boxes. Nothing works better then a box to carry boxes.

Short's is one of the airplanes I'd really like to fly, everyone I've ever talked to who's flown one has great things to say about it.

Any new news on this company? I came across the website and wanted to apply here since i have very low time. Is the 250 hours still there for F/O's?

Any new news on this company? I came across the website and wanted to apply here since i have very low time. Is the 250 hours still there for F/O's?
The link to the job is expired and this post was made over a year ago. It's fair to say this job is no longer available.

Uhh, high fives are not in order for the pay. ESPECIALLY for living in Hawaii. Add another 1000 to both pay scales, and that's a good starting point.

Back