Holiday gift ideas for pilots?

If you go to Sporty's pilot shop, they have a bunch of gifts, like a plaque for your certificate, runway beach towels, or even a cool wind meter that plugs into your smart phone!

No seriously though, please don't do any of that. Get him beer. If that's not something that you can do, a restaurant gift card would be my next choice. I got them a couple times when I was instructing and it was the best thing ever, because I was broke and always hungry.

Bulleit. $ for $, I think you'll have a really hard time finding better.

Bulleit IS good. I need to do a side by side comparison with Woodford to see which one I truly prefer. Both outstanding values though.

Restaurant gift card for the CFI, steakhouse would be awesome. If he's got a girlfriend, she will appreciate the break from ramen too.

Restaurant gift card for the CFI, steakhouse would be awesome. If he's got a girlfriend, she will appreciate the break from ramen too.

Dang that is depressing. But that seems to be the popular recommendation, thanks guys.

The gift that keeps on giving.

il_fullxfull.392825655_a17a.jpg
It's not the acquisition costs that will get you...it's the operating costs.

Bulleit IS good. I need to do a side by side comparison with Woodford to see which one I truly prefer. Both outstanding values though.
Right now I am still drinking Woodford, but Bulleit is pretty tasty. We recently aged some corn mash in a very small barrel for a year….came out amazing! You guys should really try that if you are into Bourbon/Whiskey

Back