HIRED !!!!

Fo sho! I better see your cheerful face down there from time to time. :D

Well, Chaz is a cool dude, and if I can't use my CFI at Elite (for whatever reason) I'll be talking to the both of you. :)

Seriously...gimme a call. Tonight even. Beers on me.

Good job, Sean.

You were asking about ways to market...

One of the first things I learned in sales is not to waste your time trying to sell to people with no money. Ask Tony or Meritflyer about this concept, but it holds water.

The luxury-type market. Perhaps some co-branding/marketing with a couple local golf-oriented country clubs. For some reason, a lot of pilots are golfers and vice versa. Might be a good way to get a guy to get his kid flying, or get some rentals going, business drummed up.

Car and Motorcycle clubs, too. Just a thought....

Well, Chaz is a cool dude, and if I can't use my CFI at Elite (for whatever reason) I'll be talking to the both of you. :)

Seriously...gimme a call. Tonight even. Beers on me.

Ill be meeting him Monday. I just might take you up on the beers. Im suppose to hang out with my old lady and her cousin visiting from HB. This might be my escape. :)

Ill be meeting him Monday. I just might take you up on the beers. Im suppose to hang out with my old lady and her cousin visiting from HB. This might be my escape. :)

Cool I'll be watching some friends play at borders on rainbow and lake mead.
That'll be over early.

Freakin schweet!!!
I'm due for a vegas weekend here soon. I still want a BDD cd!

I thought I gave you one at that ER show. Ill get you one for sure.

Slush. Im sorry man. I couldnt get out of the family thing. Perhaps tomorrow evening? Im pretty sure I can remove the chain for a few beers. :)

Thanks everyone! Really, if it wasnt for JC I dont believe I would have kept the passion long enough. I owe you all a lot. I have learned a tremendous amout from all of you. :rawk:

What a super opportunity!! When you create a branding logo (unless they already have one) please post it. Your target audience may be larger, and broader, than you think. Congratulations!!

What a super opportunity!! When you create a branding logo (unless they already have one) please post it. Your target audience may be larger, and broader, than you think. Congratulations!!

Vegas flight schools have a big draw from Europe right now, but we need to get some people from other parts of the states (hotel/golf packages?)

Congrats man! You'll have to come down to Maverick Airlines when you get a chance so we can have a meet and greet.

Congrats....

You do know that aviation groupies aren't the same as rock groupies though.....:crazy:

Hey now, I saw an attractive elderly lady with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth doing a pre-flight on a Mooney this morning. Does that count?

Hey now, I saw an attractive elderly lady with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth doing a pre-flight on a Mooney this morning. Does that count?

She was confused, trying to find out where the hell the lever was and where exactly the quarters come out. ;)

Congrats man! There's a lot of marketing experience on this site, so you have some great resources from which to draw.

Back