Hired - On the other end of the radio!

Congrats, terminal or enroute?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Thanks and Enroute!

Please do keep up updated if you have the time ... I've always been curious how ATC training works.

Will do!

I do in fact remember, but at that time I was under the name ATLTRACON and was a Moderator.

Good luck in OKC and at your first facility. Study like you've never studied before and listen and watch the seasoned controllers. Show interest, as they are judging you from the minute you walk into the facility to gauge as to whether to take the extra time with you. You'd be surprised the amount of times in my last half-dozen years or so, before I retired from A80, that new hires have walked in like their %^# don't stink and in the end, they wash out. Good Luck

Definitely do remember you. Thank you for the advice, will keep it near and dear to the heart!

Finally posting it here! Congratulations! Let's go to Vegas again!

Yes, yes, yes, please! I hear you may know a thing or two about craps?

And to everyone's positive thoughts, THANK YOU! I'll follow up a little later with the name of the blog -- for those of you who are interested. :)

And to everyone's positive thoughts, THANK YOU! I'll follow up a little later with the name of the blog -- for those of you who are interested. :)

How'd first week go? Definitely interested in a blog if you're gonna do one.

Back