hey thanks

Congrats and welcome. Let me know if there is anything I can help you out with or if you just want to go grab a beer or something.

Good luck....

PSCRAIG,

Glad to hear everything went well at orientation and your first day of Audit. I am working on SEAD and CFI right now. If you need anything lemme know (send me a PM and I'll give you my phone number). Always open for a beer! Good Luck and I hope I'll meet you soon around campus.

I just have to chime in and echo pscraigs' analysis of FSI so far - I'm very impressed. I'm auditing the instrument ground class, and already I've learned things I never knew when I got my IFR rating part 61. I've been studying like crazy, but the classroom environment is the best way to learn for me. It is clear that this is a quality school, and while expensive, I feel a lot better now that I'm here in knowing that I'm getting what I'm paying for. I was very close to choosing ATP, and looked at a ton of other schools, but couldn't feel better about my final decision now that I'm here.

Can't wait to start flying!! I too, volunteer for the grabbing a beer thing - come friday I'll be needing to blow off some steam!

Welcome to all the guys starting on the 6th. You will enjoy every challenge in the training to come. I have been here since July and love every second of it. If I can help in anyway let me know.

Back