Hey kingair pilot Tom Clements book is cheap.

I was going to say that a Mitsi would have been RTS the next day, but that's silly. A Mitsi windshield wouldn't have broken in the first place.

I do enjoy clogging the flight levels for all.

So the PC-12's, TBM's, Cheyennes and Conquests don't clog up the flight levels? Wanna know the real clogger? The Citation I/II. Vmo of 262 knots, and gets lumped in with all the other turbojets.

What's not to like? It's 1950s technology that you can buy today! You probably ride a Harley, too.

Christ, I'll bet your favorite jet is a Hawker. Oh, wait...

I abhor Harley's, at least the ones with the "look at me!!!!" exhausts. The Hawker is the best jet that I've ever been typed in.

Simple/easy is good. Complicated/hard gets people like me killed. I'm very simple minded.

Hawkers--I saw a fractional pilot come and introduce himself to his passenger. He ended with "we're in number XXX, the Hawker."

This sweet little thang took just enough time to look up from her iPhone to say "Oh! We're in a little one today. "

You actually go that high in a KA? I always thought the FL350 certification of those things was a marketing ploy.
With the new King Airs and the older ones with Blackhawk engines, it makes it a nice place to hang out. Not so much for everyone else around us when we true out at 290 on warmer days.

Anyone know where I can get my hands on a PDF copy of this book? I've search and can't find one........

Back