Heres a strange question for ya

[ QUOTE ]
Be a man and hold it till your bladder explodes!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Just hope that there's no turbulence if you choose to hold it!

[ QUOTE ]
determine if said specimen would evaporate before reaching say …. Disney World.

[/ QUOTE ]

So THAT explains that Disney TFR!
grin.gif

I have made unscheduled stops on solo flights to relieve myself. Nowadays, I can't do that. I usually tend to go whenever I have a chance because you never know when your next chance will be. Using that strategy, I've never had to make the "walk of shame" to the lav in flight.

I've also heard that some people, when drinking a 20 oz. coke from a plastic bottle, for example, will keep the bottle (and cap) and refill it with the "reprocessed" soft drink later in the flight. Reliable information states that the reprocessed liquid has a larger volume than the "unprocessed" coke.
grin.gif

As a historical footnote, I've read that in the Golden Age of Aviation, barnstormers would often "anoint" the tail of their airplane for good luck before a flight.

apparently its one of the pressure laws that states as pressure goes down, volume goes up. so even if you wouldn't normally have to go on the amount of liquid you consumed, at 7,500 ft the liquid has expanded in your bladder and thus you have to go.

on a less techincal note, john and i were flying from Bay City, MI to BKL and he had to go bad - was going to use a bottle, but then realized we had no such bottle. We bought one at the FBO for the ride back and I think he's kept it in his flight bag since.
crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
The new saying is Aviate, Navigate, Communicate, and then ejac...... no I can not write that. Sorry.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it would give new meaning to the mile high club. But I wonder just how someone would fly straight and level at exactly 5,280 feet under those circumstances.

smirk.gif

Funny looks be damned, I'm bringing some baby wipes to the preflight from now on.

[ QUOTE ]
apparently its one of the pressure laws that states as pressure goes down, volume goes up. so even if you wouldn't normally have to go on the amount of liquid you consumed, at 7,500 ft the liquid has expanded in your bladder and thus you have to go.

[/ QUOTE ]
The relationship is true, but water is effectively incompressible.

Drinks that contain caffiene or alcohol are diuretics, which cause your kidney(s) to produce more urine and could result in dehydration...which is part of the reason for the headache accompanying a hangover...brain swells, head explodes, drink some water, go to class.

confused.gif
Hell I always thought coffee help cure the hangover, not that I would know from experience or anything
wink.gif

Coffee is a go/no go item when I fly.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Coffee is a go/no go item when I fly.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

HA HA That is true!!! When Ed gets to the airline if the coffee machine does not work the flight will not go.

Hey Iain, I'm having trouble finding that one disclaimer, oh here it is, woohoo!
shocked.gif

And Davetheflyer, "the walk of shame"? Damn, so when you pilot a regional with only one lav in the rear, you don't want the pax starring at you thinking, "well he shouldn't of had that one more beer"!

Back