Hello

Dazzler

Hi,

I am new to the board and wanted to say "Hello". Previoulsy I have hung out on studentpilot.net but that has gone rapidly downhill. A friend of mine who posts here (fly4free) recommended this site, so I have been lurking here for a while and like it so decided to register.

I am a private pilot with just under 300 hours and have an instrument rating. I am currently working on my commercial and will be taking the written exam probably within the next few weeks.

Blue skies!
Daz

Welcome.....

You look very much like an old college roommate of mine from my first year........

[ QUOTE ]
Previoulsy I have hung out on studentpilot.net but that has gone rapidly downhill.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's wrong over there
confused.gif

What's crackin, Daz!
Welcome to JC!! It's a great place, and hopefully you'll get as much help as I have!!

Well Richard it is about time you signed up. I am doing an Angel Flight this week to Iowa City. Are you flying before you go to London? I think you will find this board much better than the other one. By the way this is Jim...your safety pilot

Wasssup Jim? Of course I know it's you - it's your fault I'm here in the first place! :)

Yeah I'm flying to London on Thursday, and will be back the following weekend. Then after the Commercial Written I intend to hit the flight training headlong. Hopefully I've saved up enough $$$

I may need to enlist your help as safety pilot sometime again to do some more IFR practice approaches, and as ever I extend the same offer if you need a safety pilot too.

Welcome aboard Daz, hope we can be of help to you. You'll find this is a pretty good group ... even in the Squawk Box!

FL270

Back