Hello everyone!

Hey ProspectivePilot or anyone else, can you give me a pointer on this BAV virtual airlines gig? I went to the vatsims site via your link and was unclear as to were to go or how to get a vatsim id. I searched out several of the flight sim links etc and found nothing on the BAV. What am I missing? Am I tracking TO intead of FROM?

I love flight sims,got a ton and this is deffinatly something I want to add to my pchanger. Thanx for the one up on the virt sims and thanks ahead if youz guyz can give me a df steer.

I'd like to ammend that question as to where to get theVA info etc.
I dug a little further and found a bunch. Very cool, looks like I've another addiction damn it!
smirk.gif

When I just told my girlfriend about discovering the VA scene she said " Oh great, can you log that time?" Sorry hun, only for fun.
So any comments or advice to me being a newbie VM'er, thanks to a fellow JC'er, I and others would appreciate. Squawk 'ya later...

I gotta get into that when lacrosse season is over, hopefully they will support the new century of wings (the new MSFS) when it comes out because I still have 98! I am planning on gettin the new one when it comes out in the summer. When I have more time I will look into this more.

Welcome aboard! This is the best aviation website on the planet!
grin.gif
Jeeze I should be paid for promoting this website!

JDMcFly,
Yup, flying for a virtual airline makes flight simulator feel so more realistic and so much more enjoyable. Must say I've learnt an awful lot from VA's and they have really enthused me also to become an airline pilot.

SkyKingRon,
I'm sorry Sir, I should have been a little more specific as where to go to get a VATSIM id. The only advice I can really give you is to have fun and try not to take everything too seriously like I probably do!!!
grin.gif

For other people who have problems trying to find out where to go: on the VATSIM website all you need to do is click join now twice and then click yes. Fill in all your info, click register now and I think an id number will come up on the next page or in an email.

Kostcoguy,
I'm excited about the new version of Microsoft flight simulator (A Century of Flight) coming out this summer. But it's basically just a buffed up and improved version of FS2002. I'll be buying it for sure. Anything that works with or on FS2002 will work on the new version, so you won't have any problems with it. Here is the official FS2004 site http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulator/articles.asp check it out if you haven't.
I remember when FS95 came out. HA-HA......when I played it I use to never land didn't know how to since I was only 7 or 8. Too bad for all my passengers!!!!!!!!!!
grin.gif

Mandla,
Couldn't agree more with you. This site rocks!
cool.gif

-Amos

[ QUOTE ]
Now I find myself not being able to get enough of aviation.

-Amos

[/ QUOTE ]

Its a therapy too! Its true! When I get kinda bored or depressed, I jus pick up an aviation Mag and BaM! in no time, Im feelin like this
laugh.gif
. There surely ought to be some medical evidence out there to prove that flying is physically & psychologically good for everyone.
No wonder everyone on this site is always like this
grin.gif

wink.gif

Back