Hawkers

That's what you call a bunch of deaf pilots and mechanics...
Sadly, I suppose that's just one part of the price we pay to participate. I can imagine we all looked a bit ridiculous walking around the cabin shushing each other trying to find the source, while at the same time questioning the sanity of the owner. She was right and we were wrong. I never heard it, as far as I know that painter and the owner were the only two people that could.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

So the N1 values were similar to 90.2 90.2 and 90.0 that seemed to make the boss stop complaining. I couldn’t even hear the engines so I had no idea when there was an issue. Only feed back I had was when he would come up and complain: “I can hear the noise again!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the N1 values were similar to 90.2 90.2 and 90.0 that seemed to make the boss stop complaining. I couldn’t even hear the engines so I had no idea when there was an issue. Only feed back I had was when he would come up and complain: “I can hear the noise again!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
*fuel levers - cutoff

“How about now?”

Our 900EASys has the engine sync softkey on the engine synoptic page, we never used it though. All of ours were pretty quiet and I never noticed an issue with it and the A/T engaged.

I really miss the Falcon

Sadly, I suppose that's just one part of the price we pay to participate. I can imagine we all looked a bit ridiculous walking around the cabin shushing each other trying to find the source, while at the same time questioning the sanity of the owner. She was right and we were wrong. I never heard it, as far as I know that painter and the owner were the only two people that could.
It drives my wife crazy when the peeper frogs really get going that I can just roll onto my right side and fall asleep because I can’t hear them.

It drives my wife crazy when the peeper frogs really get going that I can just roll onto my right side and fall asleep because I can’t hear them.
Your airplane might have something to with it. Aero Commanders and MU-2s, back long, long ago I hated both almost equally, the mitsi ended up winning the offensive to a line guy contest. No offense, but no one other than your relatives are happy when you taxi in.

Your airplane might have something to with it. Aero Commanders and MU-2s, back long, long ago I hated both almost equally, the mitsi ended up winning the offensive to a line guy contest. No offense, but no one other than your relatives are happy when you taxi in.

While complete true, I don't think the 500 or so hours in the mits has been more damaging than the other 3000 some-odd hours spent with a prop spinning a couple feet away from my left ear. It's actually no-headset quiet in FL's at 96%. Far too much shooting without hearing protection is also a major culprit. Stupid is as stupid does I guess.

Back