Hawaiian Whisteblower Suit

The flip side is working in the world of corporate speak. Some days I'd prefer someone go off on a rant about some group of people just to feel human again.

Well. That's a bit of a challenge. Let's unpack that, shall we?

It sounds like your expectations weren't set correctly and your current model is out of scope, right? So we have to right-size the paradigm you're working with and pull the team together from a holistic perspective. Then the right stakeholders can ideate and whiteboard some solutions and we'll find the right synergies to move forward. Now, what are the next steps and takeaways, and what have you actioned for the next meeting?

It sounds like your expectations weren't set correctly and your current model is out of scope, right? So we have to right-size the paradigm you're working with and pull the team together from a holistic perspective. Then the right stakeholders can ideate and whiteboard some solutions and we'll find the right synergies to move forward. Now, what are the next steps and takeaways, and what have you actioned for the next meeting?

CDE76EC7-C678-4CC4-95D1-F2A9F54C8710.jpeg

At no point did you touch base.

Dear god, I actually understood all of this.:bounce:

We had a pilot burn his wife in a van before a trip, where does that fall on the scale?

Oh yeah. I actually met him back in the day. A few colleges friends and I went up to his sky diving outfit. I put two and two together about the thing with his wife while watching one of those murder documentaries some time later.

Totally bro, totally. World class thought leadership there. Best-in-breed.

We should double-click on that with a lean kaizen workout for leadership.

Is that whiteboard going to be Scrum or Kanban Agile?

I didn’t make the statement that there wasn’t.

Got the right poster today? Stop telling the eye doc “DEFPOTEC” and truly check that vision.

One of my favorite tricks at the eye doc

Doc: ok stand over there behind the white line, cover your left eye, and read the letters above the red line for me

Me (grinning like an idiot): I’ll do ya one better
<turns around and faces opposite direction>
”D E F P O T E C…C E T O P F E D”

hooray! 20/20!

Back