Hawaiian Whisteblower Suit

I’ll tell you this, like @mikecweb said, any large group of employees, pilots included, are going to have various run-ins with the law.

My carrier certainly isn’t exempt.

But generally they disappear pretty quickly off the seniority list.

I didn’t make the statement that there wasn’t.

Got the right poster today? Stop telling the eye doc “DEFPOTEC” and truly check that vision.

1632246240411.gif

That’s not good.

I always thought we were a cut above, intellectually, as pilots. But we’re basically a bunch of flying truckers shuttling between distribution centers and FlyingJ truckstops.

Hey man... the spice must flow.

(Are we moving on from the Expanse now for scifi quotes? I can probably find an ice hauler one if we haven't yet.)

That’s not good.

I always thought we were a cut above, intellectually, as pilots. But we’re basically a bunch of flying truckers shuttling between distribution centers and FlyingJ truckstops.

I quote my own post from the "why I left an airline pilot career" thread

Without airplanes and paychecks, a lot of pilots would basically be your unhinged Druncle saying crazy shhh at Thanksgiving after drinking 15 Coors Lights.

But we’re basically a bunch of flying truckers shuttling between distribution centers and FlyingJ truckstops.
☑︎ periodic physicals
☑︎ dispatch
☑︎ extensive operating regulations
☑︎ piss jugs
☑︎ "go pills" (at least in the military)
☑︎ strange motels

Checks out. I gotta believe there's an FBO-equivalent of "lot lizards," like they had in that TV show, "Wings."

☑︎ periodic physicals
☑︎ dispatch
☑︎ extensive operating regulations
☑︎ piss jugs
☑︎ "go pills" (at least in the military)
☑︎ strange motels

Checks out. I gotta believe there's an FBO-equivalent of "lot lizards," like they had in that TV show, "Wings."

If only!

The flip side is working in the world of corporate speak. Some days I'd prefer someone go off on a rant about some group of people just to feel human again.

I guess as long as you’re not part of the group they are ranting about it’s all good…

I had to sit through quite a few to and from TEB and I can assure you: it’s not as fun as you’d imagine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back