Happy Thanksgiving to my Junior Brothers and Sisters!

Still in PHX but they found something for me to do tomorrow. Deadhead to AUS then fly to BNA.

So far today walked to Target, took the city bus back. Thinking of taking the train into Tempe for lunch now. Livin the dream.
Sounds like you got the public transportation thing down. I'm going to do a pub crawl tomorrow and see what's open while doing my hike tomorrow.

Nerves aside, one of the coolest memories of my career so far was being in a DC-8 simulator for an interview.

Are guys/gals big fans of Dinosaur BBQ? It’s not bad but I don’t get the hubbub. Is it because it’s the only BBQ around? I know whole crews that plan to go eat there when we layover in Central/Western NY state.

you may as well get a McRib, which would be higher quality than that joint.

I never turned down a jumpseater. Have had 4 on the 757 and rode on the bench many times SDF to the west coast. The contract now limits how many company mandated must rides can go on a 75 and a distance limitation. But most Capts won't turn down commuters just cause it's cramped. "Bags in the belly" is always a smart move with jumpseaters on a 75.
Bags in the belly is a must with 3+ JS'ers on the 75, especially if it's equipped with rafts. I agree, don't turn down a JS, but if you have other options, I'd highly suggest entertaining them.

Back