Greetings from GFK Tower

Hey Joe, (don't know how many Joes up there, for sure I've met A Joe) but are you the one with the "Sx ****, Grand Forks Ground, toooop of the morning," call? :p

Hey,

Thanks for the let us come up to checkout the tower. It was a blast. You definitely made my friends day, heck you probably made his year!

Hey Joe, (don't know how many Joes up there, for sure I've met A Joe) but are you the one with the "Sx ****, Grand Forks Ground, toooop of the morning," call? :p
Yeah, so nevermind, I guess you're the only Joe and I asked you today when I went up there. Good to see you here man.

Hey,

Thanks for the let us come up to checkout the tower. It was a blast. You definitely made my friends day, heck you probably made his year!

haha....Wow...The wonders of making an ATIS huh?! Well at least he can say that his voice was broadcasting over the Red River Valley for an hour!

Glad you guys got to see some action. I always like to show ATC'ers about the life as a trainee. Hope it helped! Take er' easy

Yeah, so nevermind, I guess you're the only Joe and I asked you today when I went up there. Good to see you here man.

Yo Angel! Sorry your worst nightmare's came true when you found it was me! haha Glad you came up man. It was a busy, crazy, messed up, scary kinda day. Seems like we saw a little bit of everything. But, that's what makes GFK half-way interesting!

Keep out of trouble this weekend! Lata

Back