Great Lakes

Please, share your thoughts...

I don't think I've ever heard of a flight instructor getting hired by Frontier, Southwest, Northwest, Delta, United, FedEx, Midwest... not sure what kind of step up you were commenting on.
(not much of a step up in the bank I can agree)

Please, share your thoughts...

I don't think I've ever heard of a flight instructor getting hired by Frontier, Southwest, Northwest, Delta, United, FedEx, Midwest... not sure what kind of step up you were commenting on.
(not much of a step up in the bank I can agree)

I don't think this is the appropriate forum for this discussion, but anyone carrying passengers for that kind of wage in mountainous areas is taking a huge step down and are bringing the collective group of pilots down with them.

How much do they pay their captains btw?

=Jason-
pay_greatlakes2007.gif

the people probably dont have to pay the training contract. you arent even an employee at lakes until you pass your checkride and the guys that didnt pass their checkride im sure dont have to deal with the contract... its just like people that fail out of their checkride they dont have to pay the contract because they were never technically employees

the people probably dont have to pay the training contract. you arent even an employee at lakes until you pass your checkride and the guys that didnt pass their checkride im sure dont have to deal with the contract... its just like people that fail out of their checkride they dont have to pay the contract because they were never technically employees

I don't know about Lakes, but I know there are some companies out there that make you sign a contract before you start training. Then they pro-rate it if you fail a checkride or flunk out. I thought that was kinda lame, and I'm sure not many companies do it this way, but I know of at least two that do it this way.

Back