Got Called for an Interview

Dress nice, and be respectful. You never know, your interviewer could be down in OKC some day doing PVs.......

:rawk:just got back! interview was cool, much like the questions that were posted. i didn't really prepare or anything. afterwards we looked around the tower and he was telling everyone i was a new hire. next is the mmpi...which i'm actually pretty nervous about. anymore suggestions for this next step?

:rawk:just got back! interview was cool, much like the questions that were posted. i didn't really prepare or anything. afterwards we looked around the tower and he was telling everyone i was a new hire. next is the mmpi...which i'm actually pretty nervous about. anymore suggestions for this next step?
Just answer the questions truthfully. There's only like 370 of them. They're all T/F. Make sure you read them carefully! They tend to use double-negatives and can be a bit misleading. And you can still pass even if you say TRUE to teasing animals (hehe). Oh and they will ask you at least 4 times if you want to be a florist.

Just remember you're a freaky sex crazed guy that enjoys torturing animals, is the 'life of the party' and has an big gambling problem.

And you can still pass even if you say TRUE to teasing animals (hehe).

It wasn't until I was sitting down to dinner the evening after the test, that it occurred to me what I consider "teasing" (like playing around with my cat, who I adore), could be construed in a much more sinister way. So that's good news :)

It wasn't until I was sitting down to dinner the evening after the test, that it occurred to me what I consider "teasing" (like playing around with my cat, who I adore), could be construed in a much more sinister way. So that's good news :)
Yeah I thought the same thing lol.

Back