Got Called for an Interview

Considering the amount of material you have to absorb and the number of positions you have to sign off on (both D and R side), I don't think that is too bad.

You might want to call the training department at ZLA and find out what their typical time to CPC is. If the training manager is anything like the guy I talked to yesterday, he/she will be more than willing to answer any questions you may have.

well you have to be persistent, phone calls and emails will do the trick, 15 minutes after i emailed her asking about it, she sent it...

Damn...I wish I would have gone this route too. Does your packet have a planned class date on it?

well you have to be persistent, phone calls and emails will do the trick, 15 minutes after i emailed her asking about it, she sent it...

how long after you received the PEPC invite did you let them know you wanted to do traditional non-pepc route. i am waiting and waiting, because i told them i wanted to do pepc first and then i realized i didn't have the money to go to KC...so they sent me this email that it could be as long as 1 week to a couple of months!

how long after you received the PEPC invite did you let them know you wanted to do traditional non-pepc route. i am waiting and waiting, because i told them i wanted to do pepc first and then i realized i didn't have the money to go to KC...so they sent me this email that it could be as long as 1 week to a couple of months!

i let them now the week they sent the invite, and i had an interview the week after, and a TOL 2 weeks after that...

When I got the invite I chose the non PEPC route the next day. Two days later I got called for an interview, about a week after that I got my TOL.

I chose non-PEPC the Monday or Tuesday after the invites went out. I was trying to get into the KC PEPC, but my invite came out so late in the day that by the time I replied all the slots were filled. So I called up the lady that sent me the e-mail and told her I'd just like to go non-PEPC instead of waiting until late January, which may or may not have been an option for me because of my age.

I got the e-mail saying I would be contacted for an interview that Friday (Oct 17) then I got the call to arrange the interview on Oct 28 and had my interview this past Monday, Nov 3. So it was about 3 weeks plus 3 days from PEPC Invite/Selection e-mail to interview. Not too bad so far.

Has anyone not been contacted for an interview yet? I received an email on Oct. 22nd, after stating I would like to proceed the non-PEPC route, saying I will be contacted for an interview in a couple weeks. However, I still have yet to hear anything.

Has anyone not been contacted for an interview yet? I received an email on Oct. 22nd, after stating I would like to proceed the non-PEPC route, saying I will be contacted for an interview in a couple weeks. However, I still have yet to hear anything.

dont wait, keep calling them and it should help, i got called for an interview a week after the non-pepc email...

dont wait, keep calling them and it should help, i got called for an interview a week after the non-pepc email...

Yeah, I called and all the HR Rep could tell me was to be patient. My original contact is out of town, so maybe I will call her on Monday and see what she has to say. Because needless to say, I am getting antsy with everything I am reading about others getting their interviews.

Yeah, I called and all the HR Rep could tell me was to be patient. My original contact is out of town, so maybe I will call her on Monday and see what she has to say. Because needless to say, I am getting antsy with everything I am reading about others getting their interviews.
Once the HR reps send your info to the interviewer it's up to them when they do it. That facility might have a lot of interviews to do, who knows.

Just go in and be yourself. Like the PEPC interviews, you have the job unless you say something that really worries the interviewer.

ok i got a call today. about time...interview on thursday...any suggestions?

What Barty said, just be yourself. At my interview it was more me listening then anything. I was asked questions but after I answered the interviewer talked a lot.

Back