Google Pilot

Whatever, dude.

A man who can argue that he's doing better than the CEO of the worlds largest corporation, especially when that CEO can leave tomorrow and walk home with more comp than said man can dream of and STILL get to use GE's corporate jet has an Enron like accounting system in my book.

No sale.

Hey, but at least we got you to stop saying that you only get to ride in the back of the corporate jet if you own it. That's progress.

tonyw said:
Whatever, dude.

A man who can argue that he's doing better than the CEO of the worlds largest corporation, especially when that CEO can leave tomorrow and walk home with more comp than said man can dream of and STILL get to use GE's corporate jet has an Enron like accounting system in my book.

No sale.

Hey, but at least we got you to stop saying that you only get to ride in the back of the corporate jet if you own it. That's progress.
Tony I think you are being excessively difficult. You know what I mean.

The percentage of people that are technically employees out there that can own a jet, or decide the fate of the jet is still far, far below that of business owners.

Most employees (yes, most, like 99.9%) will never make enough scratch to own a jet.

Back