Good news Bad news.

Eagle

Good news is I am not furloughed.....

Bad news is the company went under.

Looks like I am on vacation for a while. ( woo hoooo!!!!)

[ QUOTE ]
Good news is I am not furloughed.....

Bad news is the company went under today.

Looks like I am on vacation for a while. ( woo hoooo!!!!)

[/ QUOTE ]

Will you make Vegas?

There might be a job down here if your interested flying a Citation 560, if your interested PM me.................

[ QUOTE ]
There might be a job down here if your interested flying a Citation 560, if your interested PM me.................

[/ QUOTE ]

Eagle could work for Citationkid..............
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Like it says on the JC t-shirt....

Be nice to your FO, he might be your next captain.

It doesn't say anything about age.
cool.gif

well, that just suxs!!
frown.gif

sorry to hear about that!! how's yer woman taking it??

did you know it was coming??

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

This I would pay to see.
tongue.gif

Haha not the company I fly with. Another private individual who has a lot of money, my dad flew for him part time, and they just had they're only full time pilot retired...................

After all the aggravation they put you through in training?? Bastidges!

That sucks. Can you go back to your prior gig?

Oh we will be in LV, the nice thing is I don;t have to worry about when I go out or back.

I can start at a different 135 soon if I want to, I am just undecided *if* I want too. (i just did m,y 8410 ride on friday so I am good for another 13 months.//// I may tak off until the end of the year. I am not in a position of needing to work, but more of wanting to work. So I may stick with something less volitile than flying. Hard to say I love the flying sked...

[ QUOTE ]
I am not in a position of needing to work, but more of wanting to work.

[/ QUOTE ]Oh to be retired and drawing a pension....

How long before Mrs. E. wants you to find something to get you out of her house for most of the day?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am not in a position of needing to work, but more of wanting to work.

[/ QUOTE ]Oh to be retired and drawing a pension....

How long before Mrs. E. wants you to find something to get you out of her house for most of the day?

[/ QUOTE ]

you kidding she is the one with the real job It is *my* house during the day....

I am a kept man. heh...

Geez, that sucks!

A little Vegas in a few weeks will cure all that ails.

I'm new to this forum...just left my job in a career I've been in for seven years to become a pilot....smart?

What company did you work for that went BK?
What's in Vegas?

How long do you think they knew? Strange how they sent you to training one week and then the very next they've expired.
frown.gif

Did you at least get a type rating out of it?

naaa sic but the paperwork (8410) is good for a year and transferable to any 135 learjet op.. My wife and I were wondering if the cash they dumped into me last week was enough to tip the budget and bring down the company into a pile of ashes..
blush.gif

Hey Citationkid, if they'd take a pilot with 206hours TT and 2.3 of those hours turbine, count me in LOL.
I'd much rather be flying than at this IT gig, but then gain, gotta get the bills paid LOL.

Back