Good article on United Airlines fleet changes

I hope that what you're saying is that there will be no circumstances under which more "large RJs" will be written into your contract.

I… I…. I …. work for United Express.

GoJets?

Ah ah ah…. United Express.

I've just learned to say ' I work for 'Delta Connection'. 'We fly all the regional feed into Jfk for Delta' in response to someone in the real world asking who I work for. Much simpler than saying 'I work for -insert name of retired space shuttle' .

I've just learned to say ' I work for 'Delta Connection'. 'We fly all the regional feed into Jfk for Delta' in response to someone in the real world asking who I work for. Much simpler than saying 'I work for -insert name of retired space shuttle' .

I still love it when some guy who flew jets for Delta tried to pick up my wife.

"Wow, Delta has ATR's. Ahh, interesting. That is SO cool man. Is the chick eating that up?"

I still love it when some guy who flew jets for Delta tried to pick up my wife.

"Wow, Delta has ATR's. Ahh, interesting. That is SO cool man. Is the chick eating that up?"
"SkyWest Airlines.

"Who the (redacted) is that? Are they the little puddle-jumpers?"
"No longer."

Two issues I see with this. 1. Branson doesn't really run the airline anymore and 2. The 49% owner of Virgin Atlantic may have some other plans.

The Virgin group and Cyrus capital still 'own' the same portion of the company before the IPO versus after IPO. I don't know what Delta has planned for Virgin. Except they are swapping slots around and Delta gets to do a LAX to LHR and Virgin gets to do an ATL to LHR.

What is this "scope choke" ?

You've never choked on Scope mouthwash before?

hqdefault.jpg

cb03462a3847d5d12720f1383db1d8db.jpg

The Virgin group and Cyrus capital still 'own' the same portion of the company before the IPO versus after IPO. I don't know what Delta has planned for Virgin. Except they are swapping slots around and Delta gets to do a LAX to LHR and Virgin gets to do an ATL to LHR.
Not talking about who owns Virgin America. Delta is who is redoing ATLANTIC'S network so Delta will be the domestic feed for them. I would expect to see less cooperation between VA and VX.

Back