Going to FSI

TheWife

Well, we did the tours, and we have 100% chosen FSI. Our only problem is we have to sell our house here in Utah first.
smile.gif
Can't wait to see some of you there!

That's a nice feeling isn't it? I know, because I went through the same thing with all of the schools! Good luck with the house sale.

Dave

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone want a house in Utah? LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure!

Mail the keys to PO Box 12391, Scottsdale AZ 85260.

Are you sure you don't want a few dollars for it?

Ok Doug, since you offered, I'll take $170K, but that's the most I feel like I can take from you. BTW-I saw a guy in Orlando while we were waiting to board that looked like you, he was a pilot but I couldn't tell who for. You weren't there yesterday were you?

[ QUOTE ]

Mail the keys to PO Box 12391, Scottsdale AZ 85260.

Are you sure you don't want a few dollars for it?

[/ QUOTE ]

currently signing up the taylors to every mail order catalog, telemarketing list and fan club possible....kidding of course..
tongue.gif

TheWife,

I would like to hear why you picked FSI over the other schools in FL, as I am sure others would like to hear it too. I have a pretty good idea why you picked it, but by all means, share it here for everyone else to see becasue that is what these forums are for!!

I can't do it, I told you all, I am scared. LOL. I just don't know WHO is reading and I don't want to have someone from certain places read my opinion and take offense to it and start telling me how wrong I am. For all I know the people we met on the tours read this board.

The right decision to attend FSA, if you are worried about what the marketing monkeys at the other schools have to say, then there is a problem..

Oh ok. I thought you were saying that I made the right decision to keep my mouth shut. LOL. I will try to post about the tours in the least offensive way possible, and I hope no one at those schools will get offended! Now what forum to put said post in??

To be quite honest with you , I would recommend that you be as candid and open as possible, so that others making the same decision as you can use your experience as decision making tool. If the other school didnt do things that warranted criticism then there wouldnt be a problem and you shouldn't feel like you should hold back as it is their own fault...

Good point! Ok, so since I am covering more schools then just FSI, should I post it in the general topics or leave it here since it's basically a free ad for FSI?
smile.gif

I guess post it under general topics...I think you have already done FSA a favor... and you will probably get more coverage under general topics...

Back