Go Around or Not?

Where men are men and so are the women.

In LAX they get concerned if you're 4 miles in trail. In Newark you're 1.5 miles from the guy in front of you, and he's 1.5 miles from the guy behind him. See? 3 miles. Oh and make the first high speed.

Glad somebody gets it!

... I'll trust that they are watching the situation and can judge their separation requirements a lot better than I can.

I'd be very careful with that line of thinking. Remember, even if they get it wrong (like a human occasionally does) and the worst happens, they'll still see the sun tomorrow...

Just sayin'...

The video no longer works; but I'll infer the 330 is very near the end of the runway so they're either going off the end or going flying. So with those considerations, it's probably going to be safer for the 320 to continue the landing instead of going around.

I've been cleared to landing with the following statement "cleared to land, departing traffic is more than 5000' down field")

Pfft SoCal. Must be nice having center line your planes up for you 150 miles out.
Hehe..I love LA.

Somewhere just southwest of Vegas...

"Descend via the Hollywood One, cleared for the ILS 24R approach"

Airport in sight when it helps.....

Now just get me to the gate.....please.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Hehe..I love LA.

Somewhere just southwest of Vegas...

"Descend via the Hollywood One, cleared for the ILS 24R approach"

Airport in sight when it helps.....

Now just get me to the gate.....please.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
Why? It's going to be occupied when you land. On Hotel, short'a Uniform and call the Company, break Air China, STOP.

Back