General flight training


New Member
Does ERAU only offer flight training in conjunction with a degree program, or can someone attend just for flight training like any other part141 school?
Actually thats not true Sigman. Embry-Riddle has a seperate program called CATER. Click here for CATER's Website It provides training for all FAA Pilot Certificates and Ratings, including ATP.

The program runs out of DeLand Airport which is about 15 or 20 away from the main campus and does not include a degree program. By the way, you can choose to be under Part 61 or 141.

[ September 16, 2001: Message edited by: Marc ]