Gender reveal crash

I mean this is the intersecting center of the Venn diagram of everything wrong with aviation and social media culture I suppose. Any word on the pilot? I'm sure it's not good.
The pilot died. This occurred in San Pedro, Mexico.

Would really suck if the little girl decides to transition at some point given the "gender reveal" cost a man his life and such.

With apologies to @Acrofox and really all users of good taste - but I'm with @///AMG on these displays - total waste and stupid.

I did a minor gender reveal. Baby GIRL due next month. This summer the wife ordered that canister thing, where you twist the bottom and puff! Out comes a crap of either blue or pink confetti.

We ordered 2 pink canisters for GIRL, one for the in laws and one for my family.

At the in-laws, 3……. 2…….. 1……….

PUFF

And out comes BLUE confetti.

TOTAL FAIL

Oh well. At least we didn’t blow s**t up or cause a wildfire.

Had two kids. Both reveals happened with my wife’s legs up in stirrups.

95% of the ladies "OMG how could you stand not knowing what you were having??!" Me, "Easy."

Our oldest was the result of an IVF with an early version of pre-implantation genetic screening, which meant that as they were about to transfer embryos they asked us which gender we wanted…”uh pick the best looking embryo?” But they had let it slip that 3 of the 4 embryos were girls, so that’s what we assumed we were getting. The kid was fully breached the whole time so we had a scheduled c section, so our gender reveal was seeing a screaming infant with a penis getting pulled out of a hole in my wife’s lower abdomen. We were super surprised.

Back