Gen X Public Service Announcement

I'm way overdue.

The bad part is that technically I'm in-between doctors so I got that going for me… which is nice… :sarcasm:

I'm way overdue.

The bad part is that technically I'm in-between doctors so I got that going for me… which is nice… :sarcasm:

Due to a peculiarity of WN's insurance the preventative colonoscopy isn't covered. So I used ColonoscopyAssist | Colon Cancer Screening Program with affordable colonoscopy and upper endoscopy

$1300 out the door. Seamless. Chose the doctor from their list that had the best reviews and never met him or even talked to him until the date of the procedure.

Looking at you 70s/80s kids... got mine today. Best nap I've ever had.

e355f0f307084ed0f2eff44af7a6f410.jpg
GEN HUMAN PSA:

The problem with that falacious assumption is that, in reality, almost anybody who became a pilot back then never sat around playing with himself on a computer. Those who did are probably your DO right now. Most of them who were playing with themselves in front of a computer back then and went on to become pilots??... They likely went to the corporate airlines. The one who played with himself the most? He likely became your D.O.

Instead, take your assumptions home and realize that those guys... back then? Those were guys who, by and large, learned to fly by "interacting" with the "user experience" of real airplanes.

All that is another way of saying, "you never open your mouth until you know what the shot is."

View: https://youtu.be/lnNYYYtKPhU?si=Umewx9ycC7bJqyhF&t=120

Last edited:
And tomorrow I have to get my shingles vaccine.
And I am using reading glasses.
And I get up several times a night to pee.
And I can’t grow hair on my head anymore, but somehow I can grow it in my ears now…

This getting old thing is BS. Dislike. One star. Would not recommend.

At least you’re in your 50s. I’m 39 and starting to see exactly what you described. :eek2:

Back