Gen X Public Service Announcement

ZapBrannigan

If it ain’t a Boeing, I’m not going. No choice.
Looking at you 70s/80s kids... got mine today. Best nap I've ever had.

e355f0f307084ed0f2eff44af7a6f410.jpg

"Yep" on the nap - prep sucks though.

The prep has improved remarkably in the last ten years or so.

The stuff you get now is like a bad preworkout plan. You can use those water flavor packets to try and make it more tolerable just not anything with a red or orange fruit.

That beats the hell out of the multiple jars of pills the size of a thumb you had to take in series of 8s and 4s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The prep has improved remarkably in the last ten years or so.

The stuff you get now is like a bad preworkout plan. You can use those water flavor packets to try and make it more tolerable just not anything with a red or orange fruit.

That beats the hell out of the multiple jars of pills the size of a thumb you had to take in series of 8s and 4s.

The one I had was two parts. One about 6pm the day before, and one 6am the day of. First one was supposedly mango flavored, mix with 16 ounces of water. Tasted like mango marinated in salt water. Second was fruit punch salt water flavor. After each one expect to spend about 90 minutes in the bathroom. Not pleasant, but not awful.

The one I had was two parts. One about 6pm the day before, and one 6am the day of. First one was supposedly mango flavored, mix with 16 ounces of water. Tasted like mango marinated in salt water. Second was fruit punch salt water flavor. After each one expect to spend about 90 minutes in the bathroom. Not pleasant, but not awful.

Yeah they are all some variation of that now. It’s basically a triple dose of Maalox.

For anybody prepping for their first go, Pho broth and applesauce was what got me through it without feeling like my stomach was gonna implode or dropping my sodium and sugar intake so much I had the shakes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back