For Sale Garmin USB Aviation Data Writer and Jeppesen Skybound Data W

skydisaster

I have a Garmin USB Aviation Data Card Programmer. It is Garmin part # 010-10579-00. This is the card writer required to update the obstacle database card on the Garmin 430W and 530W units. Garmin sells this card writer for $195. I have had it for about 2 years , and it has only been used about 10 times. I have the original box and documentation. I no longer need the card writer, and would love for it to go to a new home. Make me a reasonable offer, and it is yours.

I also have an older Jeppessen Skybound USB Data Writer for writing both WAAS and non-WAAS aviation database cards for the Garmin 400 and 500 series data cards. It is USB and functions like the new SKYbound II USB but it is a little bigger and bulkier. Make me a reasonable offer, and it is yours.

Re: Garmin USB Aviation Data Writer and Jeppesen Skybound Da

I have a Garmin USB Aviation Data Card Programmer. It is Garmin part # 010-10579-00. This is the card writer required to update the obstacle database card on the Garmin 430W and 530W units. Garmin sells this card writer for $195. I have had it for about 2 years , and it has only been used about 10 times. I have the original box and documentation. I no longer need the card writer, and would love for it to go to a new home. Make me a reasonable offer, and it is yours.

I also have an older Jeppessen Skybound USB Data Writer for writing both WAAS and non-WAAS aviation database cards for the Garmin 400 and 500 series data cards. It is USB and functions like the new SKYbound II USB but it is a little bigger and bulkier. Make me a reasonable offer, and it is yours.

What about $75.00 + Shipping

Re: Garmin USB Aviation Data Writer and Jeppesen Skybound Da

The Garmin USB Aviation Data Writer has been sold. If anyone is interested in the Jeppesen Skybound writer, it is still available.

Back