For Sale Garmin 695 Portable Aviation GPS - $1900 (Stuart, FL)

EnnisLynch

Ok, I won't post directly to my Craig's List Ad to keep within the rules. I know I am not that active here but I purchased a Garmin 695 last year and never use it. The reason for the lack of use is the cost of map updates. Garmin offers updates at $299, $499, and $799 for annual subscriptions and I just don't fly enough for that to make sense over paper charts. Total time with unit in air 7 hours. Battery life is ok but I would highly recommend panel power. Equipment that comes with the unit:

1) Garmin 695 with screen cover
2) External GPS Receiver
3) Yoke Mount (with screws)
4) Face Cover
5) Carrying case (no should strap, I tossed that)
6) DC Power Cord
7) AC Power Cord
8) Quick Reference Guide
9) Owners Manual
10) Expired Database for North America
Check online for pictures and product reviews. If you fly, you know what this is. (Do not confuse with the 696. MY UNIT DOES NOT HAVE XM) Other than smudges on some of the outside of the protective covers this unit is in perfect working order. If you want to see pictures of my individual unit, ask and I will send.

I do not need to sell this unit but I am willing to part with it for a fair price. Keep in mind that when you buy this unit new you get a one time chart update which is worth only about $100. Making this a steal. If you want to pick it up in-person I am in Stuart, FL. If you plan to fly to get it I can meet you at KSUA during the weekends and evenings or F45 during the day since I work just north of there. Shipping ... I will ship to the U.S. using USPS flat rate box which will cost $10 extra.

Payment: I will accept cash in-person, money order by mail, or credit card online (3% premium to cover the merchant fee). If you pick it up in-person I will gladly show you how it works.

I have subscribed to this message so I should get responses.

Back