Game on in Seattle...Delta v. AS

I will flash my credentials and pull you off that jumpseat as you squeal, flailing in anguish, like a fresh-born piglet.

That evening, you will cry yourself to sleep, murmuring a muffled "I hate him I hate him I hate him" into your tear-drenched pillow and all of the warm chocolate cookies and glasses of whole milk will bring you no solace.
:)

Ain't scared of you Derg...just wait till you get stapled. Atleast my airline serves free wine and beer, thus qualifying it as a "real" airline ;)

I'm already eating a high-fiber diet, heavy in corn product, just waiting until I have unfettered access to your V-File in operations. :)
I'm eating a diet of Taco Bell, Waffle House, Krystal and The Varsity before I have access to yours.

Landmark diner > Waffle House.

Although, if I were to eat at a Waffle House - one of the only two would be right there next to Spondivitz.

I'm already eating a high-fiber diet, heavy in corn product, just waiting until I have unfettered access to your V-File in operations. :)

you seem to have an unnatural fascination with v-files and feces. You have some unresolved issues you need to deal with?

Ain't scared of you Derg...just wait till you get stapled. Atleast my airline serves free wine and beer, thus qualifying it as a "real" airline ;)
yqu9y9eq.jpg

Goes along with your real car and real bow ties, rights?

Back