Game on in Seattle...Delta v. AS

AS/QX = Delta's FWB

Delta is mad that AS/QX was "giving it up" to AA on the side.

Once the merger happens, all will be well :bounce:

AS/QX = Delta's FWB

Delta is mad that AS/QX was "giving it up" to AA on the side.

Once the merger happens, all will be well :bounce:
Screen Shot 2013-11-10 at 10.59.04 PM.png

TRICK!

We're roughly the same age, Broseph!

If we were filling out the "Columbia Music Music Club" flyer from the back of the sunday morning "Parade" magazine in the back of the newspaper, we'd click the same box.

#waybackfile

that is a SERIOUS OUCH! Funniest thing you have posted in years

We're roughly the same age, Broseph!

If we were filling out the "Columbia Music Music Club" flyer from the back of the sunday morning "Parade" magazine in the back of the newspaper, we'd click the same box.

#waybackfile

Wait... I did the Columbia music club... I got 15 CDs for $15 and a price to be named later. So, later, I returned the CDs. Lol.

No. But what did Nikita say during that speech? :)

"Нравится вам или нет, но история на нашей стороне. Мы вас закопаем"

("Whether you like it or not, history is on our side. We will dig you in") although. "We will bury you" is what most people remember it as. I like it, goes well with this:

61b7_swingline_stapler.jpg

KACHUNK!!

Last edited:
I'm gonna get Taylor'd by the man himself, oh it's on!

Chicks have a thing for the bowtie, you gotta play to your strengths ;)

I will flash my credentials and pull you off that jumpseat as you squeal, flailing in anguish, like a fresh-born piglet.

That evening, you will cry yourself to sleep, murmuring a muffled "I hate him I hate him I hate him" into your tear-drenched pillow and all of the warm chocolate cookies and glasses of whole milk will bring you no solace.

:)

I will flash my credentials and pull you off that jumpseat as you squeal, flailing in anguish, like a fresh-born piglet.

That evening, you will cry yourself to sleep, murmuring a muffled "I hate him I hate him I hate him" into your tear-drenched pillow and all of the warm chocolate cookies and glasses of whole milk will bring you no solace.

Wow... I'm don't know if I'm disgusted or turned on right now.

Back