Furlough tracking

Sounds like we can add 450 from Pinnacle over 18mos.

Confirmed. The reduction notice is already out. Looks like they're reducing FO slots already, but (get this) ADDING 5 CA spots in the -200 bases. We've also got a decent chunk of people that "qualify for Delta flow." Hopefully, Delta will start the machine rolling in 18 months, and some of those guys will flow. That would save a few furloughs right there.

I keep hearing we're losing roughly 30/mo, hopefully that saves a few furloughs. I'm contemplating the Voluntary myself.

Not sure where people are getting the attrition figures but go to the crew website and look under awards/vacancies and pilot vacancies for the info about furloughs and the voluntary form. Good luck dude!

Avantair
Furloughed-10/27/2012
Complete pilot group of 252.

Damn. Been out of the loop, any press on this elevator issue? Keep your head up, hopefully this'll be resolved quickly and all you guys will be back to work.

Had a family friend who went to work there after getting furloughed by AirTran three years ago. He said he enjoyed it and had fun ferrying wealthy people's pets around in the cabin. lol

I'm not there anymore, but Omni just announced furloughs again. The furloughs didn't happen when they announced them in early 2012, but they're threatening them again. Bad juju. Best to all those there.

I have no idea about numbers...hopefully they can work it down to zero like last time.

Oh well. See what happens. Looks like a regional for me then :(

Yeah, I'm still on the union email list over there...the new-hire class that was apparently going through was just sent home. They're looking to furlough 30 pilots. Crap. :(

Yeah, I'm still on the union email list over there...the new-hire class that was apparently going through was just sent home. They're looking to furlough 30 pilots. Crap. :(
Well hopefully those pilots can get on the Atlas bandwagon or something. I know some Comair guys were in that class. Sucks.

Well hopefully those pilots can get on the Atlas bandwagon or something. I know some Comair guys were in that class. Sucks.

Yeah, apparently the Omni EXCO is trying to work with Atlas for preferential hiring. Hope they can get something worked out.

Im a ground RSE here for CO (UAL) in PNS, we are a small CO/UAL Mainline station but work the RJ's....And were "On S--- the List". It sucks but awaiting "our fate" come this summer and 4qtr. Dont know more else what to say but, Hope and pray for open door to a hub or something opens a door to keep the career going.

Back