Full Circle

Oddly, most of the pilots that I conduct OE for are current or former members of JC.

After a year of semi-active instructing, I just did a BFR for someone... Almost forgot what good landings felt like. None were JC members :(

EDIT: Odd feeling knowing the impact we have on others, even though it can be hard to realize at the time.

I mean, you get senior at a popular career destination, and they'll come :) That's pretty cool stuff!

Oddly, most of the pilots that I conduct OE for are current or former members of JC.

Freaky!

Just saying if you happen to do my 6 month initial A line check, I might bribe you with homemade kimchi and soju. Just saying…

What is a 330A or 350A?
I shall repeat myself from last month:

It's a hack someone invented, probably back in the 70's, where they did think it would be a good idea to store a threefour-character string in a database instead of a link, and did not think about the future.

And thereverafter each shop has been forced into its own dumb argot where gradually all business processes form an onion around a couple-hundred lines of COBOL that were designed to print weather reports on a teletype.

Back