• IMG_2879.jpg
    IMG_2879.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 510
  • IMG_2886.jpg
    IMG_2886.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 527
Here's another angle on it:

attachment.php

That's an Air India 777 on the right. As we say in New Hampshire: "It's wicked yuuuuuuuuge!"

Attachments

• IMG_2885.jpg
    IMG_2885.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 411
Last trip as in most recent, or last trip as in im sorry to hear you won't be gallivanting across the globe anymore?

My previous trip! :)

Nah, I'm going to go tear up Berlin, Edinburgh and uhh, where else... uhhh... Going to iCal, just a sec... oh Budapest (48hr!) next week.

Staplegun is right. The ER FO seat is a vat of molasses that's so sweet and sticky, you couldn't pull yourself out of it! :)

A nap, a meal and a drinkable layover in a good city.

Caution SEVERE wake turbulence from departing A380. Wait about 5 minutes. :) Let the mofo use all the runway.

The picture of the 380 next to the 777 is great. I knew the 380 was a large airplane but.....DAMN!

Cool pictures. I took one of a 777 the same angle today, but the other direction.

Is Budapest a nice city? I've talked to numerous ex-ATA pilots who raved about it, having done lots of layovers there over the years with their military flying.

I am hoping to do my first Europe non-rev trip in a few months, in two weeks.

Cities with 7x weekly service is almost a must though, for this trip. I guess that nearly rules out LHBP.

You know a really magical city for a non-rev adventure that isn't over run with American tourists? Vienna, Austria.

Plus, we've got a JC'er there too!

Back