From my last trip:

Derg

New Arizona, Il Duce/Warlord
Staff member
Here's another angle on it:

That's an Air India 777 on the right. As we say in New Hampshire: "It's wicked yuuuuuuuuge!"

Attachments

scooter2525

Very well Member
Last trip as in most recent, or last trip as in im sorry to hear you won't be gallivanting across the globe anymore?

Derg

Staff member
My previous trip! :)

Nah, I'm going to go tear up Berlin, Edinburgh and uhh, where else... uhhh... Going to iCal, just a sec... oh Budapest (48hr!) next week.

Staplegun is right. The ER FO seat is a vat of molasses that's so sweet and sticky, you couldn't pull yourself out of it! :)

A nap, a meal and a drinkable layover in a good city.

SeanD

Caution SEVERE wake turbulence from departing A380. Wait about 5 minutes. :) Let the mofo use all the runway.

ftyflyboy

The picture of the 380 next to the 777 is great. I knew the 380 was a large airplane but.....DAMN!

Nick

Cool pictures. I took one of a 777 the same angle today, but the other direction.

Is Budapest a nice city? I've talked to numerous ex-ATA pilots who raved about it, having done lots of layovers there over the years with their military flying.

I am hoping to do my first Europe non-rev trip in a few months, in two weeks.

Cities with 7x weekly service is almost a must though, for this trip. I guess that nearly rules out LHBP.

Derg

Staff member
You know a really magical city for a non-rev adventure that isn't over run with American tourists? Vienna, Austria.

Plus, we've got a JC'er there too!