Freight dog meme

It was whatever Sprint was selling to idiots in ~2005. So yes, probably basically a potato. Although to be fair, and as you point out, I don't think the resolution was the biggest problem for the image quality. Whatever the case, the phone was definitely at least 20 years newer than the radar.

PS. I hadn't noticed until now how hilariously split the ITTs were. Heh. Probably didn't even occur to me that it was weird at the time.

20 years newer than the radar LOL

I may or may not know someone who may or may not have spilled a can of Cope Straight on their sectional, creased it, got most back into the can, and opened the door at 4500 feet to brush off the rest off of their lap.

I may or may not know someone who may or may not have spilled a can of Cope Straight on their sectional, creased it, got most back into the can, and opened the door at 4500 feet to brush off the rest off of their lap.

Better than drooling onto your sectional!

qm.gif
qm.gif
3qzs6a.jpg

This meme needs an airplane that isn't slower than 18 wheelers and isn't easier to fly than most pistons.
I like the caravan because it is easy to fly, not in spite of it. Nothing wrong with a big happy baby like the van to drive around in.

This meme needs an airplane that isn't slower than 18 wheelers and isn't easier to fly than most pistons.

It's my picture. I just chose it because it's not from my current company (tempting as it would have been) and it had that awesome trail of soot going down the side. The point of the joke isn't really the airplane itself anyway.

It's my picture. I just chose it because it's not from my current company (tempting as it would have been) and it had that awesome trail of soot going down the side. The point of the joke isn't really the airplane itself anyway.
That was a good idea I think.

Back