Freedom List

Re: Pot Calls Kettle Black...Film at 11.

[ QUOTE ]
Hear me now and believe me later, an unchecked corporate america WILL NOT stop until we're living in shanties within shouting distance of crew scheduling in tents on airport property

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that anything like living in low-income apartments three blocks from MCO? If so, I'm livin' the dream right now just w/o the cool pilot job and money being flooded into flight training.
smile.gif

Perhaps!
smile.gif

I can loan you some epaulets so you can go pimp the folks down at the Steak And Shake on 436 for an airline discount!
smile.gif

or chili's!! they were always pretty good with us when doug has his uniform on!

We get an airline discount there?!? Cripes! I go there at least twice a week. Only thing open when you get off work at 1 AM.....

BTW, they added a Wendy's next to CarMax and a Sonic down the road.
smile.gif

sonic? there's a sonic now? WOW!!! wonder what else is new besides more traffic congestion! hahaha

***Sorry about the thread creep folks! Bored evening on a SLC layover with a high speed net connection***

[ QUOTE ]

BTW, they added a Wendy's next to CarMax and a Sonic down the road.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Carmax on 436. My favorite.

"Can I help you?"

"Nah, just looking around, but do you have any Corvettes in stock?"

"How about a Honda Accord?"

"Nope, no Corvettes?"

"The Honda Accord is low miles and has super cold AC!"

"Goodbye, have a nice day sir!"

"Lemme run in and get my card for you"

Argh.

A-HAHAHAHAHA

I remember that!!! and we kept getting bit (my mosquitos) all night too...

Mosquitoes. I DO NOT miss those things at all. Bad memories of getting bitten (mauled) by one in Tampa and my hand blowing up the size of a stupid Howie Mandel "Lemme put a latex glove over my head and blow it up on Leno" skit.

[ QUOTE ]
Bad memories of getting bitten (mauled) by one in Tampa

[/ QUOTE ]
You mean there's a whole world out there where mosquito's AREN'T on the attack 24/7.... 12 months a year?????
crazy.gif

Where is this magical land you speak of?

laugh.gif

GOD I can't wait to leave this state!!
(getting redundant in my old age.... getting redundant in my old age....)
wink.gif

Anyone who hates Mesa pilots for passing our TA is uneducated. It gets very tiring hearing "You caved" or "You're a bunch of #&&@." Oh yeah, and the classic "You should have gone on strike."

Let's see, we were at least a year away from going on strike, so that would not have worked. We could have voted NO on the TA, but JO would never have let us get near to SCOPE again, so we could get a nice new contract, but it wouldn't last. The ERJ flying for US Airways was ready to be sold off, the Beeches could be parked, and there are thousands of furloughed pilots who would have inflated Freedom fast enough to put the rest of us out of work in 6 months.

You just don't know JO until you've worked for JO. I'd say that we employees are just numbers, but that'd be giving us credit.

-B

Back