FREE sim rides anyone?? :-)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This put me down for a slot on Sat. if there still avail? Otherwise I'd be kool just watching.

P.S. How are we all getting over to this place...most of us are flying and might not have cars?

-Matthew

[/ QUOTE ]

Max

Here is a video for you, see if you can get the hint.. Hehehehe
grin.gif
laugh.gif

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/jessboots.html

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I'm at work and streaming video is blocked...so not hints for me!

-Matthew

[ QUOTE ]
You can put me down for Saturday! Sweet deal!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm ok with any slot, Friday or Saturday if it helps him schedule. I'll drive up early for that chance!

Eh heh, Eh heh... I said "slot." Hey Beavis, I bet there's lots of "slots" in Vegas.

ok.. so far we have:

Saturday, 22-October

Time
1700-1730 - 4 people
H46Bubba
Fly22
Pilot602
MTSU

1745-1815 - 4 people
Aloft
JEP
BrettinLJ
MikeD

1830-1900 - 4 people
John Herreshoff
Maximillian Jenius
The Shortone/Skibum 515 (recently added)
Tony W (recently added)

We can take 2 (err.. make that none) more peeps for Saturday....if more want to join, then we'll open up the Friday slots.
nana2.gif

are there any of the ladies/wives or what not that want to ride?? you don't have to be a pilot! If the friday slots open, i might take one of those!

[ QUOTE ]
1745-1815 - 4 people
Aloft
JEP
BrettinLJ
MikeD

[/ QUOTE ]

Combat-pair JEP and me.

We talkin old-school 737-200?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1745-1815 - 4 people
Aloft
JEP
BrettinLJ
MikeD

[/ QUOTE ]

Combat-pair JEP and me.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is either a 737-200 or a 737-300, & I am not sure if it has EIFS or round dials.

[ QUOTE ]

I still have an MD-11 sim ride from last year I need to get cashed in, too.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can not use it this year, I will accept it after the expiration, so don't worry about that, also, not just the MD11, it can be used on the 717 simulator, which actually has a better visual.....

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1745-1815 - 4 people
Aloft
JEP
BrettinLJ
MikeD

[/ QUOTE ]

Combat-pair JEP and me.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is either a 737-200 or a 737-300, & I am not sure if it has EIFS or round dials.

[/ QUOTE ]

-200 would be cool! Classic!

I'm sick of automation....
grin.gif

I'd feel guilty taking a sim time from someone wanting to fly the 737, but if there is a slot available after everyone has signed up, I wouldn't mind a buzz around the patch. I sit up front in the dang thing enough lately, might as well try landing it!
tongue.gif

It sounds like I'm the only one who has done this before. I got lucky on a tour and was allowed to fly the 737-200. On short final with me and three others in the PPL ground school at the controls final was inverted, we managed a go around, but we couldn't get the dam thing to quit giving us waring woops, and beeps and so on. Have fun with this one!!!!!!!!!!
rawk.gif

ok, i'll keep you on the "side" list and let you know if there's a slot that will be open!

I have one more slot open for saturday and if it's not taken by a non-airline guy.. then it's yours!
grin.gif

I'd grab one on Saturday, but I'm pretty much in the same boat (err... plane) as Matt. If Friday opens up, go ahead and put me down for one (late in the day if possible) Otherwise, I'll stick with just trying to land the plane I actually fly.

Ethan

ok.. here's the new scoop

all 3 saturday slots are taken...we've had an offer from the guy letting us run the sims to have another slot from 1900-1930 on saturday

so far, we have 2-3 more people that want a sim slot...

however, that will conflict with the Network JC event unless we move it to even later, say 8pm-10pm

question is: would you rather move the Network JC time slot from 6pm to 8pm and have the 7pm sim slot or would you rather do a friday sim slot?

right now, we've moved Network JC from 6pm to 7pm....

Well, if we go with NJC from 8-10, we can be crawling by 1030/11 and singin by 1130. You can make it.
grin.gif

I can do either, which ever is best for others. Also, if NJC goes to 10pm I will volunteer to do a few shots with mtsu to get things going!

Back