FREE sim rides anyone?? :-)

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
We've had an offer from one of Pengy's friends, who works at a simulator company ( Sim Pro USA) in Vegas, to give our NJC crew some FREE 737 simulator rides!!

we're looking at these times and will be filling Saturday first and then Friday, if Saturday fills up.

Saturday, 22-October

Time
1700-1730 - 4 people
1745-1815 - 4 people
1830-1900 - 4 people

Friday, 21-October

Time
1700-1730 - 4 people
1745-1815 - 4 people
1830-1900 - 4 people

Those interested better speak up pretty darn quick cuz i think these slots are going to go FAST!! I know if i get the chance, i'm going to because I didn't take the seat last time I was offered a free sim ride!

Did I mention these are <font color="red"> FREE </font> sim rides???

Thanks again to Mpenguin for having some incredibly awesome friends and contacts!!!!!!
grin.gif

DAMMIT! I still don't know whether I'm going or not. Depends on if someone decides we're taking a plane or he's flying on the airlines. If it's the first, I'll be there, if it's the latter, well, I won't.

I still have an MD-11 sim ride from last year I need to get cashed in, too.
smile.gif

ok.. can ya'll accept the saturday slots because the guy doing the sim rides would really like to fill saturday up first since friday is considered a "work" day and he has a life after work. if there's more people than the saturday slots will handle, then we can open up the friday slots.

oh and no worries on missing Network JC - we're going to push it back an hour or so and start it at 7:30pm to allow the sim times cuz i think it's important enough to rearrange the NJC session time.

I figure we'll all be hanging out the entire evening as it is! right?

is that acceptable?
grin.gif

Put me down for 10 minutes or so, so I can see what I'm missing on "the other side".
grin.gif

Put me down for whenever works best for him. If its Saturday so be it if its Fri so be it. If its free you can't be to picky with the time frame. Just let us know our time.

[ QUOTE ]
Put me down for 10 minutes or so, so I can see what I'm missing on "the other side".
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Switches in different places, no triggers, and a little more space. That took thirty seconds, not ten minutes!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Switches in different places, no triggers, and a little more space. That took thirty seconds, not ten minutes!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, that about sums it up, let's kick Mike D out
wink.gif
nana2.gif
shocked.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

wink.gif
nana2.gif
shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No way, I want to ride with MikeD and see if we can get teh 737 to perform like like the F117. Maybe we can request a short approach!!
grin.gif
spin2.gif

I'll probably be IN sim training by that time but put me down for a ride!

Any slot is fine.

This put me down for a slot on Sat. if there still avail? Otherwise I'd be kool just watching.

P.S. How are we all getting over to this place...most of us are flying and might not have cars?

-Matthew

[ QUOTE ]
This put me down for a slot on Sat. if there still avail? Otherwise I'd be kool just watching.

P.S. How are we all getting over to this place...most of us are flying and might not have cars?

-Matthew

[/ QUOTE ]

Max

Here is a video for you, see if you can get the hint.. Hehehehe
grin.gif
laugh.gif

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/jessboots.html

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

wink.gif
nana2.gif
shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually...since MikeD is on the Nighthawk I'm sure it isn't too dissimilar to a NG 737.
Now that he isn't on the Hog anymore he is a systems manager!!!

Oh and no triggers on the 117 (officially) it has no guns. Only bombs!

grin.gif

-Matthew

Back