FOX NEWS

C650CPT

Gerahldo Rivera is interviewing LTC Horner ( son of Gen Horner of DS 1 fame ),of the 354th out of Davis Mothan AFB Tuscon. Ie: MikeD's unit. Talking about the A-10 and its mission working out of Bagram AB in Afganistan.

As a bonus Geraldo is going to interview Col. Scott Wagner , cdr. of the 213th areas support group out of PA Army National Guard. I worked for Col. Wagner when he was a Cpt. and I was a private. I have flown C-12 with him, great guy and the 213th is out of my state, its neat to see familiar faces and to know they are OK.

He's probably one of our twelve! Cool beans! Too bad I caught this too late.
frown.gif

That's "Tucson". My hometown, so I stick up for it!

A-10 mission: shoot stuff and kill it dead.

65 shells per second. 30 millimeters. Carries only enough shells for a 20 second burst. That's cause one 1-second burst should kill any tank dead real gud. Hence 1,100 rounds is plenty...

gatlinggun.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
Gerahldo Rivera is interviewing LTC Horner ( son of Gen Horner of DS 1 fame ),of the 354th out of Davis Mothan AFB Tuscon. Ie: MikeD's unit. Talking about the A-10 and its mission working out of Bagram AB in Afganistan.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very cool!

I am surprised the Australian TV network (fox) isn't interviewing the Australians didn't they just lose a bunch of guys this week?

[ QUOTE ]

I am surprised the Australian TV network (fox) isn't interviewing the Australians didn't they just lose a bunch of guys this week?

[/ QUOTE ]

We have not heard anything about that - we have learnt about the Spanish (9), Japanese (2), and Korean (I think he was a Korean - but I could be wrong) whom have been killed this past week.

Yeah, that was very cool. I watched about 5 minutes of tv yesterday and I'm lucky to have caught that.

Back