FOX NEWS

C650CPT

Gerahldo Rivera is interviewing LTC Horner ( son of Gen Horner of DS 1 fame ),of the 354th out of Davis Mothan AFB Tuscon. Ie: MikeD's unit. Talking about the A-10 and its mission working out of Bagram AB in Afganistan.

C650CPT

As a bonus Geraldo is going to interview Col. Scott Wagner , cdr. of the 213th areas support group out of PA Army National Guard. I worked for Col. Wagner when he was a Cpt. and I was a private. I have flown C-12 with him, great guy and the 213th is out of my state, its neat to see familiar faces and to know they are OK.

Derg

New Arizona, Il Duce/Warlord
Staff member
He's probably one of our twelve! Cool beans! Too bad I caught this too late.

cointyro

That's "Tucson". My hometown, so I stick up for it!

A-10 mission: shoot stuff and kill it dead.

65 shells per second. 30 millimeters. Carries only enough shells for a 20 second burst. That's cause one 1-second burst should kill any tank dead real gud. Hence 1,100 rounds is plenty...

Eagle

[ QUOTE ]
Gerahldo Rivera is interviewing LTC Horner ( son of Gen Horner of DS 1 fame ),of the 354th out of Davis Mothan AFB Tuscon. Ie: MikeD's unit. Talking about the A-10 and its mission working out of Bagram AB in Afganistan.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very cool!

I am surprised the Australian TV network (fox) isn't interviewing the Australians didn't they just lose a bunch of guys this week?

I_Money

[ QUOTE ]

I am surprised the Australian TV network (fox) isn't interviewing the Australians didn't they just lose a bunch of guys this week?

[/ QUOTE ]

We have not heard anything about that - we have learnt about the Spanish (9), Japanese (2), and Korean (I think he was a Korean - but I could be wrong) whom have been killed this past week.

Hootie

Old Skool
Yeah, that was very cool. I watched about 5 minutes of tv yesterday and I'm lucky to have caught that.