Forget a DUI, How About A FUI!

TurdBird

Man arrested for flying plane while drunk

FORT PIERCE, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say a St. Lucie County man has been arrested for flying a plane while drunk.

The St. Lucie County Sheriff's Office says a helicopter pilot reported seeing a plane flying very low and repeatedly trying to land early Sunday morning. After the single-engine plane landed, a Florida Highway Patrol trooper questioned the 36-year-old pilot, David Wayne King, and said he smelled alcohol on his breath.

Treasure Coast Newspapers reports King, of New Port Richey, was charged with felony reckless operation of an aircraft. A passenger, 47-year-old John Gibson of Tarpon Springs, was arrested on drug charges.

It's not known whether either man has yet obtained an attorney.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...0120807_1_plane-drug-charges-helicopter-pilot

Huh.... He's gonna be deep fried and ass raped by the time it's all over.

He must have read your book and didn't realize you were kidding.

QB - .How Drinking Improved My Flying.jpeg

FUI= FLying under the influence. DUI=Dispatching under the influence? (I have to wonder sometimes...)

Officer, will you hold my beer while I grab my license? I swear there is no blood in my alcohol!

And Ladies and Gentlemen, THIS is why you NEVER TALK to the POLICE. If he would have kept his MOUTH SHUT, it would have been reeeeealllly hard to smell the alcohol. :)

I always see that FUI button when I fire up the datamaster for a DUI. Doubt I'll ever have to use it....we also have "BUI" in SC.

When I first saw the acronym, I thought, "Geez, who hasn't done that? Half of our country was probably conceived while... Oh... my bad"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Well played Doug, well played.

Back