Forget a DUI, How About A FUI!

Vegas, baby! Who hasn't done that? :)

Never been :( That's why I'm going to make NJC my first time out there. I have been putting it off for all these years because I'm scared that once I go I'm not going to be asked back.

Never been :( That's why I'm going to make NJC my first time out there. I have been putting it off for all these years because I'm scared that once I go I'm not going to be asked back.

Good lord, if ChasenSFO and JordanD haven't gotten themselves on the banned list, I think you'll be alright.

Yeah, like Doug said, don't worry about it. Trust me, its all been done before.

Wang to get your wives to agree to go out to NJC at the Bellagio with you? Tell her NJC stands for "Nights Just Cuddling".

Todays "Unintentional Humor Award" goes to... :)

There were stories at the homedrome of an old-timer repeatedly opening his bonanza window on short final and leaving a string of empty beer cans, the activity stopped when the he was asked to stop littering on airport property. Pretty much a win.

Back