For 2023: October 18 thru 22: Cosmopolitan Hotel

Hopefully MGM gets their poop together soon. Rewards App is down, website is down, cannot make online reservations and digital keys are not available. Someone seems to have knocked their site over. You can call each individual hotel for reservations but no comparing rates, etc... Some are standing in check in lines much longer than normal.....

For real? If this is really the last one, I’m going. I owe so much to you and the fine folks of JC.

Between the 18th and 22nd do you know what night will be the “main event?”
@derg - just want to confirm this may actually the last NJC? And that the main event will be Friday the 20th?

If so this is a big deal! @Seggy, @jtrain609, @MikeD, @mikecweb, @charlie1017, @Stone Cold, @JEP, @SteveC … and dozens on others… you guys going? If this is the last one this is a big deal!

To seal the deal, and @WacoFan will appreciate this, @SeatClutcher will be there too!

@derg - just want to confirm this may actually the last NJC? And that the main event will be Friday the 20th?

If so this is a big deal! @Seggy, @jtrain609, @MikeD, @mikecweb, @charlie1017, @Stone Cold, @JEP, @SteveC … and dozens on others… you guys going? If this is the last one this is a big deal!

To seal the deal, and @WacoFan will appreciate this, @SeatClutcher will be there too!
I will indeed be there. Th-Sat for me. While only @derg can say it would be the last I know there has always been a lot of work that goes into it for him and Kristie. If he were to stop I’d totally understand why. 25 years of JC would be a good of time as any. To put a bow on it at 25 would be good. Not sure who else is going but hope to see as many of the people ive come to know. Even @Seggy aka International Airline Captain. #iykyk. 😂

Well, it kind of depends.

I’ve been “if it‘s fun“ and people find value in it, I revisit it for the next year. I don’t want to be like that “Maytag Man” commercial, except with handles of liquor waiting for people to walk through the door, ha! :)

I would LOVE to go, but having dependents now and life revolving around their weekend activities makes it hard/impossible these days to get away.

@derg is the OG Internet Pilot Influencer and the 25 year track record is proof of that.

Love you all.

1695180725443.png

Boo… just bring Annie. I'll give her half my burger again.
I'd love to but she booked our flights a while ago. leaving phoenix the 19th and flying back on the 22nd, then back to the canyon on the 24th. if there are still people there Sunday night I might be able to hop a frontier flight there.

Just booked my room at the Luxor… again… it’s a hike but the difference in Uber rides won’t even scratch the price difference. The wife won’t like it but I’m just happy to be able to make it!

I’m really sorry, @derg, but a family scheduling conflict just reared it’s head.

HOWEVER… if at some point you decide this is the last one we’ll flex and will do our best to be there.

I’m really sorry, @derg, but a family scheduling conflict just reared it’s head.

HOWEVER… if at some point you decide this is the last one we’ll flex and will do our best to be there.
Boo !! Is it close family ? I kid.....Ive missed several for that so we all get it. Especially the pilots....

Just booked my room at the Luxor… again… it’s a hike but the difference in Uber rides won’t even scratch the price difference. The wife won’t like it but I’m just happy to be able to make it!
Thats my usual go-to but this time it was almost $100 more a night than The Excalibur..... Over Labor day we paid $40/night for the Luxor Tower rooms.

Thats my usual go-to but this time it was almost $100 more a night than The Excalibur..... Over Labor day we paid $40/night for the Luxor Tower rooms.
When I booked Excalibur was $100 more a night… what a crazy town Vegas can be.

• Haha
Reactions: JEP

This might not be the last NJC, more like the last NJC in Vegas.

I've already been looking at cruises, we can do in Oct 2024, on both coasts.

Back