FOI

Im studying for my checkride. I was just wondering how y'all studied the FOI portion of the checkride. I trying to figure out the best way to do this. Any suggestions?

Got my ground instructor certificates...skipped all FOI questions in the oral. The best $180 I have ever spent!

Got my ground instructor certificates...skipped all FOI questions in the oral. The best $180 I have ever spent!

I had mine as well for before my initial. Examiner couldn't care less and we "reviewed" the FOI front to back.

I had mine as well for before my initial. Examiner couldn't care less and we "reviewed" the FOI front to back.

I :clap: that examiner, need more of those IMO. Not covering the FOI, and I don't mean a rote listing of ideas but explaining to an application and some correlation should be done on every CFI ride. My schools stage check did this but the examiner asked me what primacy was and that was about it.

I :clap: that examiner, need more of those IMO. Not covering the FOI, and I don't mean a rote listing of ideas but explaining to an application and some correlation should be done on every CFI ride. My schools stage check did this but the examiner asked me what primacy was and that was about it.

I was actually glad to do it. I had been studying the FOI like crazy for way to long not to do it. It was actually a breeze. I had read that book so many times I could see the picture of a page in my head and pretty much read it all out of memory.

Back