Flying Car

I really don't think this vehicle is intended to be a "daily driver." I think of it more like being able to park your own airplane at home type of deal. Not everyone can live at an airpark.

I would be really surprised if this took off. Probably will just share the same fate as the Aerocar. $200K for a mediocre plane/mediocre car? Average driver can't even drive let alone fly. Plus its pretty restricted where you can fly with the light sport certificate. Not to mention its ugly as hell IMO

I would be really surprised if this took off. Probably will just share the same fate as the Aerocar. $200K for a mediocre plane/mediocre car? Average driver can't even drive let alone fly. Plus its pretty restricted where you can fly with the light sport certificate. Not to mention its ugly as hell IMO

I think it will be delivered to the Smithsonian Museum before there are a total of 5 orders.

Also, flying cars are completely useless IMO unless they operate just like the ones in the movies "The Fifth Element" and "Back to the Future". No flying car is going to 'take off' in the market if it needs a runway to take off. Otherwise, its nothing more than a plane with 4 wheels. People are dumb these days, they dont want to have learn how to drive if it involves learning how to fly a plane at the same time.

Back