Fly In

Hawk

Has anyone using these forums ever tried to put a fly-in together? Seems like all the users would want to get together and meet to shoot the breeze and talk about experiences in person -- what a way to really network??????

Soo....has anyone had the idea for a flyin? .........CRAP!

smile.gif

Do we have a thread for a midwest flyin? Or is it just the west coasters planning it out?

Cheers

John Herreshoff

Sorry -- missed your post on the 12th..... Maybe I should be a little more specific. Perhaps regional area POC's could start organizing Fly-ins. Looks like you've volunteered for SOCAL region. Anyone up for North East??

We had a get together in Phoenix once. Unfortunately, me, Pilot602, and one other gentlemen were the only people to emerge from our computer screens.

[ QUOTE ]
We had a get together in Phoenix once. Unfortunately, me, Pilot602, and one other gentlemen were the only people to emerge from our computer screens.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well then, lets get another PHX one going for this upcoming weekend.

Can someone pick me up?
shocked.gif

Smokey...........................................................................

Im also down for Atlanta... I might have to drive though, depending on how soon i get my private!

Count me in for an Ohio/Lakes region

While we're kinda on the topic...Anyone gonna be in Wisc. this Sunday for the DMB concert by any chance?

Back