Fly In

Mtts422,

When you coming back to ND? I just started 222 this week and I am excited for it. The ground school instructor I have is cool and my CFI is really good. ttyl

I'd be up for midwest too....anyone going to be in KMKG for the airshow over the 4th weekend?

No MKG for the 4th here, either gonna be down by Ann Arbor for some fireworks or up in Bay City.

Gonna start a new thread for a midwest flyin....

Cheers

John Herreshoff

I'll be back up there end of August, keep me posted on the 222 stuff...im still dbating whether to take a semester off or not in the fall. Who's your ground instruc? Anyway, I'm sure we'll run into each other at some point once I get back up there.

Matt

Hey, are you thinking of taking a semester off from flying or from school all together. I would recommend not to take off from school, but I can understand about the flying. I took a semester off my sophomore year and have regretted it ever since. So think twice before you do that, if that is what you are going to do.

And I'll keep you posted on 222, and my ground instructor is Zeidlik. Great guy, knowledgeable, and funny.

Yea I was talkin about a semester off from flying not school all together (I'm already on the 5 year plan don't think I would never want to spend 6 freakin years in GF!)...I really started to get a little burnt out towards the end of the second semester.

Havn't heard of the ground school instructor...I'll have to look into gettin in his section when I take it.

Back