Florida JAA/FAA flight schools...

Yes, Lima is a very nice city...and our new terminal is wonderful...the best airport of the year by SkyTrax Global Surveys in Latin America. Cuzco is exellent and for the approach and landing is a very nice way to gain experience on flying jets! lol...Puerto Maldonado is nice...I love the jungle for not more than 3 days...you know the heat,mosquitoes etc...the runway at Puerto is very bad! very hard and upslope...the terminal lacks of A/C...anyway a good experience for visiting the Amazon Jungle.

yea i was there for 5 days and the mosquitos got to me as well as every other larger bug! yea cuzco was a weird approach but a great airport. do you fly for lan?

Yes I fly for LAN...hope to get changed any time soon for a better company in here that also flies Airbus...though working in Lan is a good experience. Very nice airline to work , new airplanes, great service , very good instruction and resources for training etc...

better company? i thought there were considered the best in peru. what airlines do you have your eyes on?

TACA operates a whole Airbus family acft based in Lima , together with its hubs at San Salvador and San Jose,CR. They fly mainly international routes out of Lima with the exception of Cuzco. LAN operates domestic and international flights , but the A320 operates only domestic and some short haul. Medium and long haul are operated with 763's. TACA is a good option to continue flying Airbus on international medium haul , plus getting exellent instruction and safety standards TACA seems to me as a better option than LAN.

Any European Who Has Been Doing The App In Eft?

I would like to get in contact with someone who has been in European Flight Training doing the APP program.
Thank you

Back